Equity bank has risen over the years to become one of the biggest banks in Kenya. The bank accepts payments via its own Mpesa pay bill number thus making it easier for customers to make deposits.
Making deposits into an equity bank account is easy once you know their mpesa pay bill number.
How to send money using mpesa to an equity bank account
Use the following mpesa steps to send money to an equity bank account.
- Navigate to your Sim Toolkit, Safaricom, or the Mpesa application.
- Choose the Mpesa option.
- Click on the Lipa Na Mpesa button.
- Go to the Paybill option.
- Choose the “Enter business number” option.
- Type the Equity Bank mpesa paybill number which is 247247 as the business number.
- Choose the account number section and type in your Equity Bank account number.
- Type the amount of money that you want to send and continue.
- Key in your Mpesa pin number.
- Confirm your input and send the money.
- You will receive confirmation messages from Mpesa and Equity bank once the money goes through.
Sending money to an equity bank account using your Mpesa is one of the most efficient methods of making deposits. Make sure you keep the confirmation messages from both equity bank and Safaricom Mpesa just in case any issues arise.
Contact details for Equity Bank Customer Care
You can call the equity customer care line at 0763 000 000. They will be able to address any issues that arise.
We are wishing you all the best as you navigate through this technological arena. Try checking our other articles for more information on life and business.